|DAWID Company offers panels of the following height:|
|NUMBER OF BENDS||SUGGESTED POST HEIGHT
|SUGGESTED POST HEIGHT
taking underpinning concrete work into consideration
The difference between panel fencing D-1 type and D-2 type lies in the height as well as the width and depth of bends.
• Panel width – 2500 mm.
• Welded net with a mesh of 50 x 200 mm.
• Vertical and horizontal wires Ø 5.0 mm (standard).
• Vertical wire – Ø 4.0 mm, horizontal wire – Ø 5.0 mm (light version).
• Panel height and suggested post height according to the table.
• Panels are produced in a galvanized version or a galvanized and powder painted version.
• Colours are matched from the RAL colour palette.